Since a few of you asked, I wanted to share the recipes for the two delicious mocktails that my friends Tiziana and Meredith made for my baby shower. See below!
"Little Man Lemonade"
- 2 gallons of organic lemonade (you can opt to use more or less, depending on how many guests you're expecting)
- 1-2 cucumbers sliced thinly
- 3 lemons sliced sliced thinly
*If you have time, make this drink a few hours in advance so the cucumbers have time to infuse the lemonade.
"Baby P-inapple Mojito"
- 46 fl oz of Pineapple Juice
- 2 liters diet Sprite Zero
- 1 liter Seltzer
- 2 limes sliced thinly
- Plenty of fresh mint leaves
*This drink can also be made a few hours in advance. The mint really makes this mocktail special, so the longer it's able to sit in the juice, the better the drink will taste.
Of course both of these drinks can also be jazzed up by adding a bit of champagne or Prosecco (something I witnessed quite a few of the shower guests doing). If you have a favorite mocktail recipe, please share it in the comments!