A New Jersey native, Michelle studied political science and marketing at Duke University before launching a career in public relations. Today, Michelle is the Communications Director for a global digital and design firm in Brooklyn and has a monthly Interior Design and DIY column on HobokenGirl.com.
In 2015, Michelle launched Girl on the Hudson, a home decor blog and interior design consulting business catering to clients in Hoboken, Jersey City, Manhattan, and beyond. Services include:
- Home Consultations
- Planning and 2-D Renderings
- Furniture and Home Decor Planning
- Gallery Wall Design and Installation
- Nursery, Children's Room and Playroom Design
- Color and Finish Selections